We sold the RV and bought a small pull behind camper that I can hook up and tow myself. This was our testing excursion. Other than the rain, and realizing with a child, I have a new fear of heights, it was a great quick trip.
I am married to a wonderful, very patient man, Pat, that encourages me take these exciting adventures in my yellow bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolin River camping August 2019
Just some weekend camping with the boys.....no rain stopped us. Watched a movie while listening to the rain played.
-
We sold the RV and bought a small pull behind camper that I can hook up and tow myself. This was our testing excursion. Other than the rai...
-
After my dismal performance at RUTS, I was hoping for the Little to go a little better. I saw my doctor on Tuesday after RUTS and talked ...
















No comments:
Post a Comment